You might not realize it, but proper installation of new window treatments is just as important as the product itself. When a window treatment is installed incorrectly or without accommodations for certain architectural features, it might not function fully or it might just look wrong in the window. That’s why, here at Windows & More serving the Lake Ozark area, we offer professional installation services to our customers. Read on to learn more.
What Happens With Professional Installation
Installing window treatments is more than just grabbing a few screws, eyeballing the treatment to make sure it looks straight, and you’re done. Once you have made a decision on which product is perfect for your home décor, you should get the most out of it. Enlist the expertise of a professional installer to come to your home and measure before you place your order. This professional will take a number of things into consideration to ensure proper fit and function. They will assess things such as:
- Whether the window frame is perfectly square, or if it’s a specialty shape, where the angles or curves are.
- Whether there is enough mounting depth for the product to be installed inside the frame.
- Whether any woodwork around the window will get in the way of the functionality of the treatment. (This might influence how the treatment is mounted.)
- Whether window sill projection or window cranks will impact how the product fits or operates.
- Whether children or pets in the home dictate a cordless lift system for safety.
- Whether furniture will impact which side the controls should be on.
- Whether light control is an issue—if that’s the case, the installer will know which products have an inherent gap between the shade and the frame; you might not need to change your selection, but the installation might be different.
An experienced, professional installer will use the most advanced equipment and techniques when measuring and installing, to ensure that you get the perfect fit for the perfect performance and look from your window treatment.
Professional Window Treatment Installation in the Lake Ozark MO Area
Windows & More proudly serves Lake Ozark, Osage Beach & Camden, Miller & Morgan counties, with a showroom in Osage Beach. Contact us for a window treatment consultation!