Cellular shades, also called honeycomb shades, are one of the most popular style of window fashions. First developed decades ago, cellular shades have evolved into a stylish and highly functional option for covering your windows. They’ve evolved so much, in fact, that there are now dozens of different cellular shade varieties. When you work with Windows & More serving the Lake Ozark area, we’ll help you select the cellular shade that’s perfect for your windows. To guide you in the right direction, here’s what we’ll need to know:
1. What type of window is this for — small window, double hung window, sliding glass door, specialty shape?
2. What room(s) are the shades for — bedroom, living room, kitchen, den?
3. What kind of privacy are you looking for — light filtering or total darkness?
4. Do you need vertical or horizontal application – opening side-to-side or up and down?
5. Is energy efficiency and UV protection an issue – extreme cold or heat or windows getting too much direct sunlight?
6. How do you want to operate your shades – cordless, motorization, top-down/bottom up?
Once we have this knowledge, we can show you samples of the different cellular shades that will complement your decor, meet your functional needs, and fit within your budget.
What Are Cellular Shades?
Cellular shades have a unique construction that looks like a beehive. These accordion-style shades are made from soft fabrics in a variety of pleat sizes. The distinctive cellular design traps air before it reaches your room, making these shades very energy efficient. Cellular shades are also excellent for soundproofing, light control, and specialty window shapes. Even better, cellular shades offer the largest opacity selection in a window treatment from sheer and semi-sheer to opaque to complete blackout room-darkening options.
Buy Cellular Shades in Lake Ozark
Windows & More proudly serves Lake Ozark, Osage Beach & Camden, Miller & Morgan counties, with a showroom in Osage Beach. Contact us for a window treatment consultation!