Do you have a problem with your Hunter Douglas window fashions? At Windows & More, our professional repair staff can fix your window coverings quickly and professionally. Whether you purchased your Hunter Douglas product from us or from another dealer, we can help! We can take care of all your Hunter Douglas repair and warranty issues. Since 1996, we’ve been serving the areas of Lake Ozark, Osage Beach & Camden, Miller & Morgan counties.
The Hunter Douglas Lifetime Guarantee gives you the peace of mind you need when investing in new window treatments. If you have a problem with your Hunter Douglas window coverings, contact us for warranty service. The Lifetime Limited Warranty is described below.
Covered by Hunter Douglas Lifetime Limited Warranty
Hunter Douglas window fashion products are covered for defects in materials, workmanship or failure to operate for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product (unless shorter periods are provided below).
- All internal mechanisms.
- Components and brackets.
- Fabric delamination.
- Operational cords for a full 7 years from the date of purchase.
- Repairs and/or replacements will be made with like or similar parts or products.
- Hunter Douglas motorization components are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase.
Not Covered by Hunter Douglas Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Any conditions caused by normal wear and tear.
- Abuse, accidents, misuse or alterations to the product.
- Exposure to the elements (sun damage, wind, water/moisture) and discoloration or fading over time.
- Failure to follow our instructions with respect to measurement, proper installation, cleaning or maintenance.
- Shipping charges, cost of removal and reinstallation.
Windows & More proudly serves Lake Ozark, Osage Beach & Camden, Miller & Morgan counties, with a showroom in Osage Beach. Contact us for a window treatment consultation!