With the high cost of heating and cooling your home, it is time to look at ways that will help cut expenses. With 25-40% of your heating and cooling costs coming from your windows, one way to cut costs is with the right window shades. The right energy-efficient window treatment can certainly help lower your utility bill. Here in the Camden and Miller County areas, we have a lot of window treatment customers wondering about energy efficiency. Check out this video to learn more:
What is the Best Energy Efficient Window Shade?
Hunter Douglas is the world leader in innovation and the developer of the most energy-efficient window treatments that significantly reduce energy loss and also protect the environment. Honeycomb shades are the most energy-efficient window treatment that will minimize the amount of inside air that escapes out your window, cutting your energy bill. Here’s what you get with Duette® Architella® honeycomb shades by Hunter Douglas:
- Patented honeycomb-within-a-honeycomb construction
- Three air pockets reduce heat flow at the window
- Reduction in home’s carbon footprint
- Saves on both heating and cooling costs
- Choice of hundreds of fabrics, colors and textures
- Cordless or motorized options available for enhanced child and pet safety
While honeycomb shades provide the best thermal performance, Hunter Douglas Vignette® Tiered™ Architella® shades provide a different look and are another wonderful option in energy efficient window treatments. They feature:
- Rear fabric air pockets trap air creating an extra layer of insulation
- Numerous fabric choices
- Stacked shades at the top of the window
- No exposed rear cords for a clean look and enhanced child and pet safety
Energy Efficient Window Treatments in Camden & Miller Counties
Windows & More proudly serves Lake Ozark, Osage Beach & Camden, Miller & Morgan counties, with a showroom in Osage Beach. Contact us for a window treatment consultation!