If you’re like most families in the Lake Ozark area, you probably spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Whether you’re waking up with your morning coffee, preparing a family dinner, or entertaining friends, the kitchen is the heart of many homes. To make your kitchen both functional and comfortable, you need the right amount of light. Choosing the perfect kitchen window coverings is important. At Windows & More, our window covering consultants can help you make the right selection.
Window Blinds for Kitchens
Window blinds have vanes that tilt to control light. The Hunter Douglas blind collection will meet your functional requirements, as well as your décor style. Here are a few blind suggestions that work great in the kitchen:
- Reveal® with MagnaView® Aluminum Blinds – Tilt feature lets more natural light in, slats bounce back when withstanding rough treatment and have a Dust
- Shield™ finish that repels dust.
- Everwood® Wood Blinds – Alternative wood blinds in realistic wood-grain or painted finishes are built to withstand heat and humidity.
- Somer® Vertical Blinds – Largest selection of colors, treatments, textures in fabric, vinyl, and aluminum. Perfect for large windows or sliding doors.
Window Shades for Kitchens
Hunter Douglas Window Treatments shade collection offers a variety of styles and the most energy efficient shades on the market today. Here are a few shade suggestions that work well in a kitchen:
- Duette® Honeycomb Shades – Duette shades come in multiple cell sizes, horizontal or vertical application, sheer to opaque light-control options, designed with energy efficiency and available in hundreds of colors & textures
- Provenance® Woven Wood Shades – They come in five styles, are hand-woven, light-filtering reeds, grasses and woods, that transform sunlight and add interest at the window
- Designer Studio™ Roman Shades – Timeless fabrics and available in four distinct styles with complementary valances
Screen & Roller Shades – Excellent UV protection while maintaining a view and are available in sturdy and easy-to-clean fabrics
Shutters for Kitchens
Hunter Douglas Shutters are timeless and provide a clean universal look throughout the house, and especially in the kitchen.
- Heritance® Hardwood Shutters – Crafted from real wood and available in large selection of stain and painted finishes.
- NewStyle™ Hybrid Shutters – A blend of real wood and advanced modern-day materials to create a durable window covering
- Palm Beach™ Polysatin Shutters – Constructed with UV resistant polysatin compound, guaranteed never to warp, crack, fade, chip, peel or discolor, regardless of extreme heat or moisture
Accent Hard Treatments with Drapery and Top Treatments
Personalize your window coverings even more with draperies, valances, cornices or top treatments, alone or layered with another window treatment. For example, place a cornice made from a patterned fabric over a Duette Honeycomb Shade.
Kitchen Window Treatments in Lake Ozark
Windows & More proudly serves Lake Ozark, Osage Beach & Camden, Miller & Morgan counties, with a showroom in Osage Beach. Contact us for a window treatment consultation!